Installing electric vehicle charging stations at your business can help attract and retain customers, increase shopping time, and establish your brand as a leader in green technology.
Offering EV charging at your workplace can help attract and retain top talent and achieve sustainability goals.
Make your city or town a destination spot by offering EV charging. Some of the benefits include driving more traffic to local businesses, creating new jobs, and meeting emerging government regulations.
Powerlink Systems provides industry leading charging stations with a broad set of customizable features. Our Level 2 public charging solutions offer:
· Up to 25 miles of Range Per Hour (RPH)
· Standard SAE J1772™ Level 2 charging ports for compatibility with any EV
· World class 24/7 driver phone support
· Driver friendly full motion color LCD display
· Remote location and status information available through the ChargePoint mobile app
· Real-time energy measurement
· Flexible pricing options for charging sessions
· Scalable access control
· Waitlists and reservations
· Self-retracting lightweight cord management system
· Safe and reliable operation backed by UL Listing
· Power management controls
· Charts and analytics to help operators monitor usage and trends
· Eligibility for competitive trade-in and upgrade promotions*
*Replace or upgrade any existing Level 2 charging station for significant cost savings (offer expires July 31, 2018)
Our DC Fast (Level 3) public charging solutions include many of the same network features as our Level 2 stations along with the added benefits of the following:
· Up to 250 miles of Range Per Hour (RPH)
· SAE Combo and CHAdeMO connectors to serve all EVs with fast charging capabilities
· Liquid cooled for low maintenance